This role isn’t for the faint hearted and it’s an ideal opportunity for a qualified and experienced Accountant who has ambitions to progress into a Financial Manager/Director role in the upcoming years.
What will you be doing?
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Preparation, issuing, tracking and management of purchase orders to suppliers
- Processing of invoicing generated from purchase and sales orders
- Examining expenses submitted by employees
- Creating company financial reports
- Analysing data collected in order to determine the state of the company’s financial health
- Analysing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organise data
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flow
- A positive attitude with a real passion for technology
- Bachelor Degree with a Business Accounting major
- A sound knowledge in Saudi VAT law and regulations is essential
- Excellent Management accounting experience, budgeting/forecasting.
- Intermediate to Advanced level user of Microsoft Office Suite, especially with Excel.
- High analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Reasonably good English
- To be a good human – We’re proud of our eclectic and diverse bunch of people. Respect for different cultures, lifestyles and genders is expected at EROR.
- Rewarding annual salary package with unlimited opportunities for future growth – Leadership development and training options.
- Individual emphasis on corporate social responsibility and community involvement through the EROR Foundation (including volunteer days).
- Modern work environment with many staff perks including free food, coffee etc. We invest heavily to ensure our staff work in the best environment possible.
- Social and fun company culture, enjoy where you work and who you work with. We have carefully built a fun and social team that will make you feel right at home. Come join the EROR family.
This is a permanent, full-time position working 40 hours over 5 days.
Applicants for this position should have Saudi residency or a valid Saudi work visa. We will consider visa sponsorship for the right candidate.
EROR is quickly growing to become industry leaders in the realm of consumer technology, offering the latest range of electronic gadgets and accessories, ensuring our customers are kept ahead of the curve. We want to create the future.